At the Institute of Health Visiting we have the capability to develop and deliver training packages to meet the needs of individual organisations.
Our training programmes, developed in collaboration with some of the country’s leading subject experts, have earned a reputation for quality and have proved hugely popular as witnessed by the participant reviews.
We recognise that no two organisations have the same requirements for training and development for their health visiting staff or wider workforce.
With the support of the same talented subject experts and adopting the same quality assurance procedures we can produce a bespoke training package for you – according to your specific organisational needs:
- For the health visiting service or as part of a wider multi-disciplinary training approach to include other staff groups or disciplines
- Provided at the level of training you select
- Delivered when, where and via a length of programme you choose
Our current areas of expertise include:
- Local Authority Commissioning and Transfer
- Sleep training
- Developing Resilience
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Infant Mental Health
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
- Accident Prevention
- Healthy Weight, Healthy Nutrition
Ask us about other subject areas, as we can be commissioned in other areas or may already have programmes in development. Contact our team to discuss your needs at: Training@ihv.org.uk
Please provide us with enough detail so that we can respond to you quickly and efficiently. We aim to respond to all training enquiries within 5 working days. If you have not received a response within this timeframe please notify us. If your enquiry is considered urgent please call us on Tel: +44 (0) 207 265 7352.