Please note the following:
- All resources provided via this platform remain the intellectual property of the iHV and are subject to copyright.
- The resources are provided only for use by the practitioner who attended iHV training only, and downloaded materials should not be shared, copied or forwarded on to others. Never share your login details with others.
- No part of the materials provided should be used by the practitioner who attended iHV training (or anyone else) for any commercial gain.
In relation to iHV Champions and Train the Trainer resources:
- The resources provided may be reproduced or disseminated by the iHV Champion for training colleagues and consolidating their learning.
- The wording or content of the PowerPoint slidesets provided should not be amended by the iHV Champion without the permission of the iHV. Please advise us if you detect any issues and we will make appropriate amendments.
- Each slideset should be used in line with the associated lesson plans provided. This is for quality assurance purposes as the programmes provided have been benchmarked against national frameworks and standards.
- The content of the resources will be updated periodically to remain up-to-date. iHV Champions should always access the latest version of resources via this page when preparing for training.
- The iHV will not be liable for the quality of onward training delivery by its Champions. It remains the Champion’s responsibility to undertake delivery of training as per the lesson plan provided and to monitor and respond to feedback from participants of their training using evaluation tools provided.