The Institute is constantly working hard to improve and develop our benefits for members. For only £6.50 per month /£78 per year, iHV membership will enable you to demonstrate your commitment to health visiting, giving a competitive boost to your CV and career.
Associate membership has been designed for qualified and working health visitors.
Listed below are some of the benefits you would enjoy as an Associate member of the iHV:
- Membership of a large and rapidly-growing community of health visitors
- Opportunity to participate in our developments
- Opportunity to become one of our Fellows
- Opportunity to join a working group in specialist areas
- Monthly e-iHV Times with latest news, evidence, reports, briefings and other relevant materials for the world of health visiting
- Access to members-only practice forums to discuss and debate professional issues
- A certificate of membership
- Access to the latest tools, guidance and evidence-based materials to ensure that you can make a real difference to children
- Instant access to evidence-based digests on topics from sleep to food allergy
- Instant access to the members-only iHV resources to support and develop best practice
- Lower-cost CPD, training and face-to-face regional and national events
- Lower-cost entry to conferences on key topics for health visitors
Working groups in specialist areas
- Library of Good Practice Points to support and develop your practice
- Opportunity to work with the iHV on project work streams
Monthly payment via GoCardless*
You can join online with our superb payment system – GoCardless, which allows you to pay by Direct Debit and only charges us a 1% fee unlike other payment methods.
You can join online and then send us a cheque to cover your annual fee. Please make cheques payable to the Institute of Health Visiting and send it to Institute of Health Visiting, c/o Royal Society for Public Health, John Snow House, 59 Mansell Street, London E1 8AN. Please write on the reverse of your cheque your full name and email address.
If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your membership fee can be increased by 25p for every £1 you donate under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you. Gift Aid is then reclaimed by the iHV from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Please read the declaration on the Application Form and tick the box if you are eligible and wish your donations to be treated in this way to boost your donation. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE: Following registration, you will not be sent details of how to validate your membership and sign in to the website until a confirmed payment has been received, i.e. initial payment via direct debit or receipt of cheque in the post.