Health visitors play a vital role in ensuring that every child gets the best possible start in life! And the iHV supports health visitors to do just that!
We are constantly working to improve and develop benefits for our membership, below are just some of the benefits you would enjoy as an Associate member of iHV.
- Membership of a large and rapidly-growing community of health visitors
- Opportunity to participate in our developments
- Opportunity to become one of our Fellows
- Opportunity to join a working group in specialist areas
- Monthly electronic newsletter, iHV Times, with latest news, evidence, reports, briefings and other relevant materials for the world of Health Visiting
- Access to the latest tools, guidance and evidence-based materials to ensure that you can make a real difference to children
- Instant access to the members-only iHV resources to support and develop best practice
- Our webinars run just for our members
- Regular one-hour webinars to provide an easily accessible option for CPD and an opportunity to learn from leading experts in their field
- Live sessions are interactive – you have the opportunity to ask questions
- Following each live session, the following are made available to members: Webinar recording; PDF of the slideset; Q&A document; Record of Attendance/Reflection template to download and complete
- Lower-cost CPD, training and face-to-face regional and national events
- Lower-cost entry to conferences on key topics for health visitors
Working groups in specialist areas
- Library of Good Practice Points to support and develop your practice
- Opportunity to work with the iHV on project work streams
Tax relief on your iHV subscriptions
- If you are a UK tax payer and a self-funded member of the iHV, you can now get tax relief on your subscription fees. Read more
Click on one of the membership categories on the right to join today!