Welcome to iHV Insights – our webinars run just for our members.
These regular one-hour webinars aim to provide an easily accessible option for CPD and an opportunity to learn from leading experts in their field. All live sessions will be interactive and you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
The sessions will be of interest to frontline health visitors and student health visitors, as well as service leads, commissioners and wider members of the health visiting team.
Following each live session, the following will be made available to members on the links below:
- Webinar recording
- PDF of the slideset
- Q&A document
- Record of Attendance/Reflection template to download and complete, just enter your name and the date that you joined the live iHV Insights or watched it online. Please note that it is your responsibility to be honest about your attendance and to complete the iHV Insights Learning Record/reflection section.
Please note that these are resources for iHV members only – Login using your password to see and gain access to the iHV Insights webinar materials.
If you’re not a member, please join us to get access to all of our resources.
The iHV is a self-funding charity – we can only be successful in our mission to strengthen health visiting practice if the health visiting profession and its supporters join us on our journey. We rely on our membership to develop new resources for our members. So do join us now!
iHV Insights – future dates for your diary*:
- 28 January 2021 – Improving support for children with parents who are dependent on alcohol – click here to book your member’s place today
- 25 February 2021 – Bereavement, the NBCP & Health Visiting
- 18 March 2021 – Understanding what’s behind children’s behaviour
- 17 June 2021 – Supporting families who have had a baby on a neonatal unit
* Our iHV Insights are regularly scheduled. Whilst we’d like to publish topics in advance, we will confirm those closer to the time to ensure that they are the topics which are current. When booking your member place via EventBrite – don’t forget you’ll need your membership number as the access code.
Login using your member password to access iHV Insights webinar materials via the dropdowns on the pink plus signs below