10 March 2020
Statement on events and conferences and the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) outbreak
- In light of the current outbreak of COVID-19, the iHV has been fielding some questions regarding our upcoming events. At present our events are expected to run as scheduled, but we continue to monitor and assess the situation and notice of any cancellations or postponements will be posted on our events webpage.
- If government advice changes, we will try to postpone our events. If the iHV has to cancel an event, registered delegates will receive a full refund of the fees paid. However, the iHV is not responsible for any travel, accommodation or any other costs that may have been incurred.
- The same rules will apply to a delegate unable to attend an iHV event due to travel restrictions imposed by the UK or their national government; a full refund of the event fee will be given where documentary evidence is provided.
- You can review the latest UK Government travel advice on GOV.UK.
- Places are non-transferable to other conferences, unless it is for the same event with a postponed date. However, the Institute will accept name changes for attendees. Please inform us at least 1 week before the event date at [email protected] or 01243 374874.