From April 2023, a Recruitment premia has been introduced to attract and retain qualified Health Visitors within Central London Community Healthcare’s (CLCH’s) Health Visiting Teams. For registered Band 6 Health Visitors, this post is offering a premium of £2,500 payable upon commencement of employment.
Children, young people, and families are our focus and passion, and we’re seeking Health Visitors to join our dynamic, diverse, supportive, compassionate, and kind teams.
At CLCH, we are continuing to re-shape the way Health Visitors work. We have a diverse and inclusive team of Community Nursery Nurses, Community Staff Nurses and Health Visitors who work collaboratively with the Trust Safeguarding team and all our families to support the Healthy Child Programme mandated checks. The aim of our Health Visiting multidisciplinary team is to keep our children and their families safe.
This is your chance to be part of something exciting and join one of our forward thinking and innovative integrated 0-19 Universal teams. We are passionate about the delivery of good quality care and the delivery of a progressive service. We continue to seek and develop innovative ways of working with families to enable children to have their best start in life.
We can offer you:
- A comprehensive induction into the community service followed by a local induction to introduce you to the role. In addition, you will be supported to develop into the role with supervision and mentoring
- Accommodation in Central London (we can help you find accommodation in London, support you with your deposit)
- Support with gaining your driving licence *T&Cs apply
- Car lease scheme *T&Cs apply
- Flexible working options
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Wagestream – Instant access to your pay when you want it, as you earn it
- Excellent access to training, support and development in your career and access to fantastic library resources
- £2,500 Recruitment Premia (Band 6 Health visitors, *T&Cs apply)
For further details / informal visits, please contact:
- Name: Irene Sanyauke
- Job title: Clinical Business Unit Manager
- Email address: [email protected]