Calling all iHV members – if you missed our iHV Insights webinar on “Domestic Abuse” held last week, then don’t worry as the resources from this iHV Insights, as well as the previous ones, are available to iHV members to access as a free member benefit afterwards.
On Thursday 19 January, we were joined by a great panel of experts including:
- Dr Tanya Dennis, Domestic Abuse Expert Advisor, iHV: The Domestic Abuse Bill – Implications for Health Visiting practice
- Judith Rees and Amanda McIntyre: Updates from The For Baby’s Sake Trust
- Vicky Gilroy and Philippa Bishop, iHV: Introducing the iHV Domestic Abuse Toolkit
Click here to catch up on iHV Insights: Domestic Abuse, as well as previous iHV Insights sessions:
If you were unable to join the live event, iHV members can access the following after each iHV Insights event:
- Recording of the live iHV Insights webinar
- Pdf of webinar slides
- Record of Attendance/ Reflection template for you to download and complete for each iHV Insights attended
Next iHV Insights
- 23 February 2023 15:30-16:30 – Raising awareness of Group A Streptococcus and childhood influenza infections – book your place here
Thanks to specific project funding, to support raising awareness of this important topic, this iHV Insights event is open to all health visitors to book.
This webinar is on Thursday 23 February (join from 3.15pm to allow a prompt start) 3.30pm to 4.30 pm.
Key topics covered
• The national picture – current rates of Strep A, Scarlet Fever, Invasive Group A Strep (IGAS) Influenzas (Flu) and rates in the UK
• Presentation and symptoms in babies and children
• Safety netting – supporting parents to know when to worry and where to get help
• Sharing resources to support your practice
The webinar will be recorded and will be available to iHV Members who are unable to join the live webinar on our website after the event.
Please join us. Spaces are limited so please do book early to avoid disappointment. Please use your iHV membership number to book your place.
About iHV Insights
iHV Insights are webinars run just for our members.
These live online sessions are of interest to frontline health visitors and student health visitors, as well as service leads, commissioners and wider members of the health visiting team, both in the UK and with lots of transferable learning for our international members too.
If you are not an iHV member, join us today to access these resources and many other member benefits.