2nd July 2020
Our 3rd iHV Insights webinar takes place on Thursday 16 July 3.30 to 4.30 pm.
This will cover the topic of: “Health visiting during a pandemic and beyond”.
The session will focus particularly on ensuring the needs of vulnerable children are met and practical ways to improve virtual contacts during COVID-19 and beyond.
We are pleased to announce that our expert panel of speakers includes:
• Professor Viv Bennett CBE, Chief Nurse and Director Maternity and Early Years, Public Health England
• Dr Rosemary Singh, Specialist CAMHS Practitioner EPEC and Family Partnership Programmes / Clinical Psychologist, Centre for Parent and Child Support
• Gail Barker, Infant Feeding Coordinator, Devon Public Health Nursing
The webinar will also be recorded and will be available to iHV members on our website after the event, together with a FAQ sheet should we have a high number of questions.
Please join us.
How to book for iHV members
Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to select your ticket and proceed to checkout – please note that this webinar is free to iHV members.
Previous iHV Insights
The great news is that recordings of all the iHV Insights webinars will be available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event.
Click here to catch up on our 2 fabulous iHV Insights sessions so far:
- 21 May 2020 – COVID-19 in children and managing minor childhood illnesses
- 18 June 2020 – Domestic Violence and Abuse: Keeping victims and children safe during a pandemic