iHV Perinatal and Infant Mental Health (PIMH) Forums support the role of iHV PIMH Champions and strengthen the research base for their work.
The iHV Perinatal and Infant Mental Health (PIMH) Forums were established with the aim of sustaining the confidence, competence and motivation of the iHV PIMH Champions.
The value of Forums
Forums have proved themselves valuable in making a difference to families by:
- Providing a platform for parents with lived experience, researchers, and practitioners to be updated, share ideas, and collaborate in order to influence practice, policy, and service design
- Supporting the mental health and emotional wellbeing of frontline practitioners
- Ensuring that the voice of babies and their families are heard, that the “think family” approach remains central and that all care counts.
Thank you. Really enjoyed the session. Very interesting topics as always. Great to see everyone again.
Lynne Sweeney, Lead Family Nurse
Thank you for today it has been most enlightening and useful information
Rose Benskin, Specialist Midwife
Join our Forum Network
To become an iHV Champion please see our current training opportunities. All Champions are eligible to become a member of the iHV, enabling them to full member benefits in addition to their Champion resources. This includes access to:
- iHV Insights webinars
- Discounted training and conference places
- Full access to all of the iHV high-quality professional and parent-facing resources, news, and information
The PIMH Champions Forum pages contain restricted content for iHV PIMH Champions ONLY.