The iHV provides multi-agency training programmes (not just for health visitors) which are highly acclaimed and well-evaluated, with an established reputation for our training, particularly in the field of perinatal mental health.
We are looking to extend our administrative capacity with this brand-new role designed specifically to provide high quality technical support and online meeting platform expertise, so that our specialist trainers can continue to focus on the delivery of the content of our training programmes. You will be a key part of the administration team, providing much needed support to a very busy training programme. As the host for our commissioned events you will be representing the organisation in this important area of our work, so we are looking for someone who enjoys being public facing.
We require someone to work 24-hours per week – typically across three days. You will need to be a little flexible in your hours to meet the demands of our current training dates. Your working hours for training dates will be 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Your key area of responsibility will be to set up and participate in virtual training (and practice) events using agreed settings on agreed online platforms for set commissioned dates. Supporting these events will typically include:
- Admitting and welcoming participants and keeping records of attendance
- Communicating well with participants with access issues at start, and with any issues throughout the day
- Supporting the trainers by seeking solutions and problem-solving technical glitches that arise calmly and efficiently
- Creating breakout rooms and managing attendees transfer to those breakout facilities (where available)
- Sharing PowerPoint presentations on screen for the trainers and stopping presentations at key points
- Playing films at key points
You will need to take a proactive approach to ensure you remain up to date with Zoom and MS Teams programme changes and improvements, and reflect this in written and verbal communications both internally and externally.
You will be confident in hosting online events – welcoming and engaging with our delegates whilst able to remain calm under pressure in the event of technical difficulties. You will largely be working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic but will have some days in the Emsworth office so you can benefit from being part of our wonderful office team.
Applications close: Friday 4 December 2020
Interviews: Thursday 10 December 2020 and will take place online