The 5th International conference for Global Network of Public Health Nursing (GNPHN) takes place 14-16 May 2019 in Kenya – and the call for abstracts is open!
Hosted by the University of Nairobi School of Nursing Sciences in conjunction with the Ministry of Health – Kenya, the GNPHN conference welcomes international policy makers, public /community health nurses, clinical nurse practitioners, midwives, scholars, lecturers and other health-related partners to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
Conference Theme: ‘Good Health & Well Being’ – Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Because of their global significance and relevance to Public Health Nursing, it was agreed to explore the contribution of Public Health Nursing to achieving Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals ‘Good Health & Well Being’ as a working title for the conference. http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/health/ .
The sub themes will focus on how Goal 3 targets can be applied to every aspect and every population group, for example older people’s services, maternal & child, mental health, people with disabilities, health care systems and safe environments.
Call for abstracts:
- in support of the conference theme ‘Good Health & Well Being’ – Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- now open until 30 September 2018
- please submit via the Ex Ordo online system
Conference Bookings/Registration and Earlybird
Bookings are now open with earlybird registration (saving you $50 USD) available until 28 February 2019. After this date the prices will increase by $50 USD.
GNPHN members receive a $50 reduction on the conference registration cost.
Conference registration includes:
- Attendance at 3 day conference 14-16 May 2019 including meals and refreshments
- Optional – Site visits on 13 May 2019 /Welcome reception on 13 May 2019 /Gala Dinner on 15 May 2019
Conference registration does not include:
- Accommodation and travel costs.
- Tour packages will be available and can be booked separately.