Calling all iHV Members!
Are you involved in educating health visitor students within their SCPHN programme?
Are you a practice assessor/ teacher or practice supervisor?
Are you a SCPHN Lecturer or programme lead?
If so, welcome to our next Practice Education Networking event for iHV members on 9 December 2021, 09:30 – 11:30.
Our member Practice Education Networking events are an opportunity to share good practice and learn together to shape leadership in practice education. We very much see this as a two-way process, and the Networking Events also provide an opportunity for us to update you on our workstreams and the national direction.
On 9 December 2021, we look forward to partnering with our colleagues at the Queen’s Nursing Institute. Angie Hack will introduce us to a QNI-led project on the development of Practice Teacher standards. Networking together will be a two-way process to help us collectively “get it right” for SCPHN students and other community nursing disciplines.
If you are unable to locate your iHV membership number, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to confirm this for you.
Networking Agenda – 9 December 2021:
- 09:30 – Chair’s welcome and introduction
- 09:35- Angie Hack, Assistant Director of Nursing Programmes – The Queen’s Nursing Institute, Introduction to the development of the QNI Standards for Practice Teachers
- 09:50 – Breakout rooms – exploring key questions for ‘standards’
- 10:20- Q&A to Angie
- 10:35- Refresh and recharge
- 10:45 – Our feedback
- 11:05 – Taking it back to our practice partners – networking
- 11:20 – Future networking events and iHV activities
- 11:25 – Evaluation
- 11:30 – Close