22nd August 2022
Calling all iHV members – if you missed our iHV Insights webinar on “Key Messages for Practice on Infant Sleep” held last week (Thursday 18 August), then don’t worry as the resources from this iHV Insights, as well as the previous ones, are available to iHV members to access as a free member benefit afterwards.
On Thursday 18 August, we were joined by a great panel of experts including:
- Emeritus Professor Ian St James Roberts, Thomas Conran Unit, Institute of Education, University College London.
- Stella Parkin, Professional Advisor and Training Lead, Lullaby Trust
- Bettina Bavi – National CONI coordinator (formally a CONI coordinator/ Health Visitor in Dorset)
Click here to catch up on iHV Insights Key Messages for Practice on Infant Sleep, as well as previous iHV Insights sessions:
If you are unable to join the live event, after the event, iHV members can access:
- Recording of the live iHV Insights webinar
- Pdf of webinar slides
- Record of Attendance/ Reflection template for you to download and complete for each iHV Insights attended
Next iHV Insights
Date for your diary – iHV Insights webinar: “Cross-cultural considerations and perinatal mental health ” – 20 October 2022.
About iHV Insights
iHV Insights are webinars run just for our members.
These live online sessions are of interest to frontline health visitors and student health visitors, as well as service leads, commissioners and wider members of the health visiting team, both in the UK and with lots of transferable learning for our international members too.
If you are not an iHV member, join us today to access these resources and many other member benefits.