21st July 2021
Neonatal Families Ambassadors Training
iHV has been supported by the Tiny Lives Trust to develop and offer a programme of training for health visitors to be “Neonatal families ambassadors” for their areas. The training has been co-produced by parents and professionals to support health visitors in their role with families.
- Monday 18 October 2021 – 09:00 – 16:30 (via Zoom)
- Suitable for: Qualified health visitors with an interest in preterm and sick babies, and in sharing with colleagues
- Cost: £200 iHV Members – members are given priority booking to new events. £225 (Non-Members).
How do I apply?
- At this stage, we are asking for expressions of interest to attend the programme.
- Places cost £200 (iHV Members) and members are offered priority booking for this new programme. Any remaining places will be offered to non-members at an undiscounted cost of £225 (Non-members).
- To secure places we ask health visitors who have secured funding for their place to complete an application form and register formally for the programme.
To confirm your interest and register formally for the programme, please contact [email protected]