3rd November 2021
Don’t worry if you missed last week’s iHV Insights webinar on “Inspiring excellence in breastfeeding support – the health visitor role”, as the recording and resources are now available for our members.
On 28 October, we were joined by a fabulous panel of experts who were able to provide an update on the evidence and lots of helpful tips on supporting families with breastfeeding.
Our expert panel of speakers:
- Alison Spiro – Independent breastfeeding advisor Honorary Lecturer, Brunel University – Building parental self-efficacy in breastfeeding
- Gail Barker – Health Visitor Professional Lead for Devon Public Health Nursing – Infant Feeding. A wider public health approach needed
- Phil – A dad’s perspective of breastfeeding (interview with Gail Barker)
As with all our iHV Insights webinars, resources are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event.
So, if you are already a member head over to our iHV Insights page now and check out our latest iHV Insights Or join us today and gain access to future iHV Insights webinars, as well as the recordings of past sessions.
We hope this library of iHV Insights will provide a valuable “bite-sized” CPD resource for all members to use as part of your ongoing learning and revalidation.
iHV Insights* – Dates for your 2022 Diary
- 20 January 2022 15:30 – 16:30
- 17 February 2022 15:30 – 16:30
- 24 March 2022 15:30 – 16:30
* Our iHV Insights are regularly scheduled. Whilst we’d like to publish topics in advance, we will confirm those closer to the time to ensure that they are the topics that are current. When booking your member place via Eventbrite – don’t forget you’ll need your membership number as the access code.