27th February 2018
We are delighted to open the bookings for two new specialist conferences:
- Breastfeeding: a public health priority
- iHV National Multi-agency Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Conference: The Hidden challenges
Dr Cheryll Adams CBE, executive director iHV, commented:
“It is a privilege to able to offer these fabulous specialist conferences with such distinguished speakers to support the health visiting profession. Please do take advantage of an iHV accredited event with great CPD and the latest updates in these two extremely important areas of health visiting practice. Book your place soon as we expect there to be pressure on places!”
Breastfeeding: a public health priority
- 19 April 2018, in London
- Accredited conference
- This event is joint hosted by the iHV and the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH), and is supported the World Breastfeeding Trends Initiative (WBTi).
- The conference programme is designed to illustrate the need for support and show examples of what integrated services can achieve in the community.
- The World’s Breastfeeding Trends initiative findings and recommendations which will be shared during the day can strengthen health visitor practice and improve public health if implemented.
- Earlybird tickets (for iHV members and non-members) are available until 16 March 2018
iHV National Multi-agency Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Conference: The Hidden challenges
- 24 April 2018, in Manchester
- Accredited conference
- This multi-agency conference is a brilliant opportunity to get the latest updates and evidence in perinatal and infant mental health.
- As well as stimulating learning through debate and discussion via presentations from internationally-acclaimed speakers, the day will offer focused opportunities to learn from each other through sharing best and promising practice in PIMH.
- A call for abstracts is currently open – providing the opportunity to showcase your work in Perinatal and Infant Mental Health (PIMH). Abstracts are welcome in areas of new research and local innovations in the fields of perinatal and/or infant mental health.
- Earlybird tickets (for iHV Champions, iHV members and non-members) are available until 29 March 2018, so don’t miss them! Limited student places also available.
We always seek to ensure our activities comply with the UNICEF Baby Friendly Initiative – our events are not and never will be sponsored by the formula milk industry.