5th January 2018
Win a prize by presenting your innovation, practice development or research
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for you to present your innovation, practice development or research at our evidence-based conference on 7 March 2018 in Manchester- with exciting prizes for best poster/presentation.
With the conference focused on giving every child The Best Start in Life, abstracts will be considered on the following key areas:
- Health visitor prescribing
- Role of health visitors in immunisation
- Childhood nutrition
- Oral health and sugar reduction
- Getting families active
- Atopic conditions in early childhood
- Early identification of childhood disorders
- Speech, language and communication delay
- Non-specific learning difficulties
- Safeguarding for The Best Start in Life
- Domestic Violence
- Working with couple relationships
Abstract Submission and Timeline
Please submit your abstract as a Microsoft Word document to [email protected]. The abstract should be no more than 250 words and provide an overview of your innovation, practice development or research, clearly indicating the impact on supporting “A Best Start in Life for all children.”
- 24 January 2018 – Abstract submission deadline
- 24 January – 7 February – iHV peer-review process on subsmissions
- 7 February 2018 – participants informed of acceptance of abstracts for either oral poster presentation or a poster. Full guidance on the poster format and oral presentation will be provided if your abstract is successful.
It is important that you book to secure your conference place on or before the final registration deadline for accepting your offer to present.
Early bird tickets (for members and non-members) are available until 11 February 2018, so don’t miss them!