7th August 2020
We’re thrilled to announce that our annual Evidence-based Practice Conference “Creating Healthy Children, COVID and beyond”, originally scheduled to take place in May, will be held as a virtual conference – and bookings are now open!
Creating Healthy Children, COVID and beyond will be taking place online on the following days and times:
- Tuesday 22 September – 08:45 – 14:00
- Wednesday 23 September – 08:45 – 14:00
We are absolutely delighted to be presenting our fourth evidence-based practice conference for health visitors and those who work with them, and our first online conference. These are challenging times but we didn’t want you to lose out on all the wonderful content we had pulled together for our conference in May.
You will have access not only to national speakers, but to a raft of great poster presentations, a conference exhibition, and networking opportunities and more throughout the day.
We know that one of the challenges of watching things online is maintaining concentration, so the programme has been designed to help you to stay engaged with a full one-day programme spread over two days.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Ros Bryar, Professor Emeritus Community and Primary Care Nursing
- Professor Viv Bennett, Chief Nurse and Director Maternity and Early Years, Public Health England
- Jeanelle de Gruchy, President, Director , Association of Directors of Public Health and Population Health, Tameside Council
- Siobhan Freegard, Founder, Channel Mum
- Linda Magistris, CEO, The Good Grief Trust
- Jane Barlow, Professor of Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation Director of Research, University of Oxford
- Helen Bedford, Professor of Children’s Health ,UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Dr Helen Crawley, Director, First Steps Nutrition Trust
- Merle Davies, CEO, A Better Start, Blackpool
- Patrick Myers, Assistant Director, Children Services seconded to Department for Work and Pensions, Dorset Council
- Tim Hobbs,Chief Executive, Dartington Service Design Lab
- James McTaggart, Early Years Psychologist, Highland Council
- Dr Gabriella Conti, Associate Professor, UCL Economics and Institute of Fiscal Studies
We are delighted to offer special earlybird rates – and even better rates for our members:
Take advantage of our earlybird delegate rate – just book your place before 28 August 2020.
To access the special earlybird rate for our members, please join us today and ensure that you have your membership number ready to use as your member discount code to secure your reduced delegate rate.