9th July 2021
Our highly popular iHV Insights webinar programme continues with our next event for iHV members taking place on Thursday 19 August, from 3:30 to 4:30 pm.
This iHV Insight will cover the topic of Raising awareness of the importance of fathers and partners. This is aimed at SCPHN student members, but open to all members with an interest in this topic.
We are delighted to be joined by our expert panel of speakers, including:
- Kieran Anders, Operations Manager, Dad Matters UK
- Maggie Fisher, Professional Development Officer, Institute of Health Visiting
- Karen Hughes and Cara White, SCPHN Students, University of Greenwich
The webinar will also be recorded and will be available to iHV members on our website after the event.
Please join us.
How to book for iHV members
Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to select your ticket and proceed to checkout – please note that this webinar is free to iHV members.
Not an iHV member?
Previous iHV Insights
The great news is that all iHV Insights webinars are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event, as well as joining the live session. As a member, you can access all of our previous iHV Insights webinars with their supported resources that include topics on:
- managing childhood illnesses;
- domestic violence and abuse;
- health visiting during a pandemic;
- training as a health visitor during a pandemic;
- supporting smoke-free families;
- improving support for children with parents who are dependent on alcohol;
- bereavement, the NBCP & Health Visiting
- working with children with autism – resources to support your practice
Click here and log in to catch up on our previous iHV Insights.