8th July 2022
Our highly popular iHV Insights webinar programme for iHV members continues with our next event taking place on Thursday 18 August 2022 from 3:30 to 4:30pm.
This iHV Insights will cover the topic of Key messages for practice on infant sleep.
We are pleased to announce that our agenda and panel of speakers include:
- 15:30-15:35 Intro by Chair: Diane Massey, Head of professional services, Institute of Health Visiting
- 15:35-15:45 Emeritus Professor Ian St James Roberts, ‘Translating the evidence about parenting behaviours, infant sleep, and child development into guidance for professionals and parents’
- 15:45-15:55 Stella Parkin, Professional Advisor and Training Lead Lullaby Trust ‘Baby sleeping products – Safer sleep considerations’
- 15:55-16:05 Bettina Bavi, Dorset CONI coordinator
- 16:05-16:25 Q&A with speakers
- 16:25-16:30 Close by Chair: Diane Massey, Head of professional services, Institute of Health Visiting
The webinar will also be recorded and will be available to iHV members on our website after the event.
How to book for iHV members
Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to select your ticket and proceed to checkout – please note that this webinar is free to iHV members.
Not an iHV member?
Previous iHV Insights
The great news is that all iHV Insights webinars are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event, as well as joining the live session. As a member, you can access all of our previous iHV Insights webinars.
Click here and log in to catch up on our previous iHV Insights.