We are delighted to open bookings for our Associate members for 3 Masterclasses/Workshops.
This is a rare opportunity for health visitors to book their own place at an iHV-hosted training event with our own fabulous training team, who have been engaged in delivering these well-evaluated programmes across the UK on behalf of organisations who have commissioned us.
Bookings are open to Associates from today, with bookings being opened to non-members next week. There are limited places available on each date, so don’t delay, book your member’s place today!
Bookings for non-members open on Monday 29 May with a special early bird rate available for only one week!
- Mon 10 July – Demonstrating Outcomes of Health Visiting Masterclass
- A new programme suitable for health visiting team leaders and more senior health visitors – to support engaging with other agencies and commissioners of services.
- Tue 11 July 2017 – Sleep Awareness Training Workshop
- Suitable for health visiting team members – including Student HVs, Community Nursery Nurses, Health Visitors (who have not completed any sleep training previously).
- Fri 14 July 2017 – Developing Resilience Masterclass
- Suitable for experienced health visitors and health visiting team leaders.
See more detail on Aims and Learning Outcomes for each programme by clicking on the individual event links above.
To book your place: click on the individual event links above.
For group bookings or any booking queries, please contact [email protected]