Please note the closing date for abstract submission for the 5th International Global Network of Public Health Nurses conference is on 30 September 2018.
The 5th International Global Network of Public Health Nurses conference takes place in Nairobi, Kenya, 14-16 May 2019.
Conference Theme: ‘Good Health & Well Being’ – Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Because of their global significance and relevance to Public Health Nursing, it was agreed to explore the contribution of Public Health Nursing to achieving Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals ‘Good Health & Well Being’ as a working title for the conference. http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/health/ .
The sub themes will focus on how Goal 3 targets can be applied to every aspect and every population group, for example older people’s services, maternal & child, mental health, people with disabilities, health care systems and safe environments.
Call for abstracts:
- in support of the conference theme ‘Good Health & Well Being’ – Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- closes 30 September 2018
- please submit via the Ex Ordo online system
Conference Bookings/Registration and Earlybird
Bookings are now open with earlybird registration (saving you $50 USD) available until 28 February 2019. After this date the prices will increase by $50 USD.
GNPHN members receive a $50 reduction on the conference registration cost.
Conference registration includes:
- Attendance at 3 day conference 14-16 May 2019 including meals and refreshments
- Optional – Site visits on 13 May 2019 /Welcome reception on 13 May 2019 /Gala Dinner on 15 May 2019
Conference registration does not include:
- Accommodation and travel costs.
- Tour packages will be available and can be booked separately.