Our 5th iHV Insights webinar for iHV members takes place on Thursday 29 October 3:30 to 4:30pm.
This will cover the topic of: “Supporting smoke-free families”.
We are pleased to announce that our expert panel of speakers includes:
- Martyn Willmore, Tobacco Control Senior Programme Manager, Health Improvement: Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco and Justice Division, Public Health England
- Hilary Wareing, Director, Improving Performance in Practice (iPiP)
The webinar will also be recorded and will be available to iHV members on our website after the event, together with a FAQ sheet should we have a high number of questions.
Please join us.
How to book for iHV members
Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to select your ticket and proceed to checkout – please note that this webinar is free to iHV members.
Previous iHV Insights
The great news is that recordings of all the iHV Insights webinars are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event.
Click here to catch up on our 4 fabulous iHV Insights sessions so far:
- 21 May 2020 – COVID-19 in children and managing minor childhood illnesses
- 18 June 2020 – Domestic Violence and Abuse: Keeping victims and children safe during a pandemic
- 16 July 2020 – Health visiting during a pandemic and beyond
- 20 August 2020 – Training as a health visitor during a pandemic