A FREE Tax-Free Childcare webinar for local authority/council officers, partners, and family-facing professionals
15 March 2022 – 10:00-11:30
HMRC has asked Hempsall’s to deliver this 90-minute Zoom webinar. It will be useful for local authorities/councils and family-facing professionals across England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
You are invited if you are a health visitor, social worker, housing officer, or work in children’s centres, early help, job centres, schools, or if you are someone else who works with families across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
The webinar is designed to share up-to-date information and to raise awareness of Tax-Free Childcare (TFC) and increase understanding of it.
Hempsall’s will be providing a useful overview of TFC and how it could better benefit children and families. They also want to help and equip attendees with ideas and tools that can motivate parents to sign up and use TFC to pay for childcare, out of school and holiday activities. Helping families and children and the provider in turn.
The webinar will consider:
- Information, myth busting and growing awareness/understanding of TFC to support clear information sharing.
- How we all can motivate interest and engagement in TFC.
- Actions that can support parent and provider sign-up.
- 10:00 Welcome and introduction
Aim and purpose
- 10:10 TFC: the story so far, evaluation and learning
- 10:20 Re-imagining TFC
Opportunities to take for families and providers
- 10:35 The importance of good information
- 10:45 Extending information through effective reach and engagement
- 11:00 Motivating behaviours – taking actions
Examples of impact
- 11:15 What can we all do?
Useful tools and information
- 11:25 Summary points and evaluation
- 11:30 Close
The webinar will be recorded, and slides and resources will be shared afterwards.
Find out more about the project here