28th May 2019
The iHV is delighted to support Infant Mental Health (IMH) Awareness Week 2019 (10 – 14 June).
As part of the Week, the Institute will be publishing a report on the role of the Health Visitor and IMH.
We need your help! It would be fantastic if you would join forces with us on this report by completing this short survey.
We anticipate that the survey will allow us to better:
- Understand the current context of health visiting practice in supporting good IMH
- Influence strategic direction to support good IMH
The survey questions have been created based on the:
- Healthy Child Programme (DOH, 2009)
- NICE Guidance: Social and emotional wellbeing: early years PH 40
- NICE Clinical Guideline 192 Antenatal and postnatal mental health: clinical management and service guidance
We are sending this request out to as many health visitors as possible to get as large as response as we can to support this report. We would like as many as possible to complete the survey – we would really appreciate it if you could complete the survey, share it and encourage other health visitors to complete it too!
The survey will close on 5 June – please create some time now so that your voice can be heard!