8th September 2017
Short weekly update from the CEO of Public Health England (PHE), including:
- PHE staff training activity
- PHE staff survey – running in October
- publication of new analysis from PHE’s Heart Age Test, and the data shows that 1 in 10 men aged 50 have a heart age 10 years older than they are
- PHE signed an accord with National Parks England which will see more proactive and practical work between the two organisations to make the most of the opportunities for the public to go and enjoy natural beauty and time outdoors
- The National Poisons Information service, commissioned by PHE, published its annual report, which lays out the ways the service is used, who by and the impact it has
- publication of three blogs ahead of the PHE annual conference which is taking place next week. This year the conference focuses on three key themes: addressing health inequalities, promoting world leading science and making the economic case for prevention.