15th February 2023
Exciting job opportunity with the Institute of Health Visiting
- An ambitious administrator with an engaging online presence, looking for a stimulating and varied work opportunity?
- Looking for an exciting role providing central support to a dynamic team providing nationally recognised training?
- Organised and systematic in your approach to work and able to work remotely without direct supervision?
If yes, then come join us.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Institute of Health Visiting, the leading Centre of Excellence for health visiting, as our Virtual Training Host/Training Administrator to support the organisation of our training events and meetings, acting as technical Host (hosting online training events and Forum meetings), and providing specific support for the mental health team and wider iHV team administrative activity. Provision of national training is an important function of the work undertaken by the Institute and provides important income for the iHV which is a charity.
This exciting post is offered to provide capacity to our virtual training events and meet the increased administration needs arising from the growing demand for our training programmes, while providing an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of the valued administration team at the Institute.
We are seeking applicants who enjoy varied work and are good self-starters with excellent personal drive. You will need to be able to work efficiently remotely without direct supervision as well as collaboratively as part of a busy team in the office when needed. You will have experience in the use of online meeting platforms and a confident presence in the virtual space, as well as efficient administrative and organizing skills using Microsoft Office applications.
As the Virtual Training Host/Training Administrator, you will:
- Work alongside the iHV training facilitators providing technical coordination for our virtual training events. This hosting role is central to the success of our live online training and ensures a very positive training experience for the participants, where you will welcome them to the virtual space and assist with any issues.
- Support the current iHV Training Administrator and will oversee the day-to-day preparation for our regular multi-agency training events, ensuring that the systematic preparation and robust liaison with all parties supports delivery at the highest standard by our trainers.
This post will:
- Suit candidates who work are organised and systematic in their approach to work and are excellent communicators. You will be supported by a fantastic team including the iHV Head of Training, iHV Training Programme Manager, iHV Training Administrator, and the wonderful trainers and wider iHV team.
- Offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to enjoy a job that provides a real variety of tasks, which contributes to the delivery of highly acclaimed and nationally recognised training, while working on alongside a really committed and dynamic team.
Location: Emsworth, Hampshire – working from home and local office base as required
Applications close: 9am Friday 10 March 2023
Interviews: w/c 20 March 2023
For further information or an informal conversation about this post, please contact Philippa Bishop, iHV Head of Training – [email protected]