21st January 2022
Don’t worry if you missed last week’s iHV Insights webinar on “Supporting eating for children with additional needs”, as the recording and resources are now available for our members.
On Thursday 20 January 2022, we were joined by a fabulous panel of experts who were able to provide an update on the evidence and lots of helpful tips on supporting families with breastfeeding.
Our expert panel of speakers:
- Jeremy Parr, Professor, Newcastle University
- Gillian Welsher, Clinical Lead Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist – Acute and Neuroscience, Royal Victoria Infirmary.
- Karen Straughan, Specialist Health Visitor, Community Children Services GNCH
As with all our iHV Insights webinars, resources are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event.
So, if you are already a member head over to our iHV Insights page now and check out our latest iHV Insights Or join us today and gain access to future iHV Insights webinars, as well as the recordings of past sessions.
We hope this library of iHV Insights will provide a valuable “bite-sized” CPD resource for all members to use as part of your ongoing learning and revalidation.
iHV Insights* – Dates for your 2022 Diary
- Respiratory in babies and children | 17 February 2022 – 15:30-16:30 | BOOK HERE
- 24 March 2022 15:30-16:30
* Our iHV Insights are regularly scheduled. Whilst we’d like to publish topics in advance, we will confirm those closer to the time to ensure that they are the topics that are current. When booking your member place via Eventbrite – don’t forget you’ll need your membership number as the access code.