22nd March 2016
Health visitor needed for specialist membership of the vaccine uptake in the general population Quality Standard Advisory Committee
The NICE Quality Standards Team is looking for a health visitor for specialist membership of the vaccine uptake in the general population Quality Standard Advisory Committee (QSAC).
Confirmed meetings dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 29 June 2016 – QSAC prioritisation meeting (half-day only, timings tbc)
- Wednesday 26 October 2016 -QSAC post-consultation meeting (half-day only timings tbc):
- Both meetings will be held in the NICE Manchester office.
Successful applicants will also need to review and comment on documents by email on the following dates:
- 4–18 May 2016 – Comment on the areas for quality improvement during topic engagement
- 13–20 July 2016 – Comment on draft quality standard prior to consultation
- 8–15 November 2016 – Comment on quality standard prior to publication:
Any interested applicants will need to apply directly to NICE Quality Standards.
Send a CV, covering letter and complete the declarations of interest form by 5pm on Monday 28th March 2016 and return to [email protected]