10th August 2017
Our Health Heroes Awards 2017, run by Skills for Health & National Skills Academy for Health, are open for nominations to celebrate our healthcare workforce.
They want to recognise the hard work of our nation’s Healthcare Heroes; whether they are support workers, apprentices, integrated teams or workforce planners – they don’t want their work to go unnoticed.
They are searching for teams and individuals that work in the health sector, whether voluntary, private or public, who go above and beyond the call of duty, are creative and innovative in their roles and deserve a big thank you.
The Award categories this year are:
- Operational Support Worker Award
- Clinical Support Worker Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Integrated Team Award
- Workforce Planning Team Award
However, they are particularly looking for nominations in the following categories:
- The Integrated Team of the Year Award, sponsored by NHS Improvement, celebrates teams who help to deliver person-centred, integrated care across professional, organisational and/or sector boundaries. Teams who have had a positive impact on patient experience and service improvements.
- The Workforce Planning Team of the Year Award, sponsored by NHS England, celebrates excellence in integrated workforce planning. Teams who have succeeded in identifying innovative and cost-effective solutions to address workforce or organisational issues and deserve a big thank you.
Closing date for nominations is close of business 15 September 2017.
If you know someone that fits the bill, nominate them to get the recognition they deserve.