2nd June 2016
It’s a busy week next week as we have CAPT’s Child Safety Week as well as the Infant Mental Health Week!
There are plenty of resources available to support you in Child Safety Week so make sure you have everything at your fingertips!
Download your free action pack
Check out the Child Safety Week action pack for last minute ideas. It has lots of simple activity ideas, as well as printable sections with safety advice for parents.
Use free activity sheets
Use CAPT’s free activity sheets to engage parents and children, including:
- Road safety colouring-in activity
- Kitchen poisons activity sheet
- Beach safety colouring-in activity
- Burns and scalds safety cards.
- Get socialTwitter (don’t forget to use the hashtag #childsafetyweek and if you are focusing on the theme this year of turning off technology #turnofftunein)
And much more: