19th May 2021
Share because you care
We want all children to have the freedom to grow and learn, safe from serious harm.
This year, Child Safety Week runs from Monday 7th to Sunday 13th June – with the theme Share because you care.
All free resources are listed in the ‘What resources can I get?’ section of the Child Safety Week Information Pack.
Grab resources available now!
- Fact sheets – easy to read, use and share. Covering the main accident risks. Suitable for printing off, emailing, Whatsapp-ing or posting on social.
- Session cards – illustrated prompt cards and session outlines covering 8 topics that you can use for virtual group work or in-person.
- Doing a display? No problem – there’s a Child Safety Week poster to print which you can use alongside print-outs of our fact sheets, prompt cards and ‘We support Child Safety Week’ logo
First aid and prevention for burns webinar – 8 June, 13:00-13:45
This free webinar is a fantastic opportunity for parents you work with to:
- understand the biggest burns risks to their child
- learn how simple first aid can make all the difference if their child is burnt
- make really simple changes to stop burn accidents happening in the first place.
Tickets are free, but limited, so please share this link for the Eventbrite booking page with your families and share our on your own page.