13th February 2018
The iHV is delighted to offer you an opportunity to showcase your work in Perinatal and Infant Mental Health (PIMH) at the iHV National Multi-agency Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Conference: The hidden challenges, being held in Manchester on 24 April 2018. Please see programme.
As well as stimulating learning through debate and discussion via presentations from internationally-acclaimed speakers, the day will offer focused opportunities to learn from each other through sharing best and promising practice in PIMH.
Abstract Submission and Timeline
Abstracts are welcome in areas of new research and local innovations in the fields of perinatal and/or infant mental health. The abstract should be no more than 250 words and provide an overview clearly demonstrating excellence, innovation and novel approaches to improve outcomes in perinatal and/or infant mental health.
Please submit your abstract as a Microsoft Word document to Julie.Cooper@ihv.org.uk.
- Tue 13 March 2018 – Abstract submission deadline
- 14 – 26 March – iHV peer-review process on submissions
- Tue 27 March 2018 – participants informed of acceptance of abstracts for a poster. Full guidance on the poster format will be provided if your abstract is successful.
- Tue 10 April 2018 – Poster deadline for conference
- Tue 24 April 2018 – Poster presentations at the iHV National Multi-agency Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Conference: The hidden challenges in Manchester
It is important that you book to secure your conference place on or before the final registration deadline for accepting your offer to present.
Early bird tickets (for iHV Champions, iHV members and non-members) are available until 29 March 2018, so don’t miss them!