23rd May 2018
This year’s theme is Diversity – understanding and reaching the missing families.
- Date: Thursday 6 September 2018
- Location: Imperial College London
The Maternal Mental Health Alliance (MMHA), of which the iHV is an active member, hopes the 2018 conference will start a conversation about diversity and provide an opportunity to focus on identifying and breaking down the barriers to mental health services for everyone.
The conference will:
- provide an overview of the latest research on families experiencing barriers in accessing perinatal mental health support
- highlight the latest thinking and interventions to meet the needs of hard to reach communities
- share the stories of women from diverse backgrounds
- bring together practitioners and experts from adult, child, maternity, social care, early years and perinatal mental health services to discuss diversity and perinatal mental health problems
- showcase Mums and Babies in Mind (MABIM), Everyone’s Business and Maternal Mental Health Alliance and A Better Start (ABS)