3rd August 2021
Our two-day, virtual Evidence-based Practice Conference – Looking ahead to a fairer future (#iHVEBP2021) takes place on 21 and 22 September, and we are delighted to offer a special rate for group bookings to enable as many of you to join us at the event.
Book 5 places for the price of 4* (available on the 2-day rate only and not applicable to students or retired members)!
This special group offer also applies to the earlybird prices (both member and non-member rates), so why not take advantage of our earlybird rates before they disappear! Get together with 4 of your colleagues and book your 5 places for the special price of 4 – a great saving of 20% per ticket!
* This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer. This discount is not available on Retired or Student member tickets.
How to book this special group offer
- If you are members, please have your individual membership numbers available to use for the first 4 places as the code to get your member delegate rates or the non-member rate will apply, and then enter the code 5for4EBP2021 to get the 5th place for free! Book today!
- If you are non-members, please book your first 4 places, and then enter the same code as above 5for4EBP2021 to get the 5th place for free! Book today!
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]
Don’t forget – our earlybird offer ends at 5pm on Friday 27 August
About our two-day, virtual Evidence-based Practice Conference – Looking ahead to a fairer future
21 and 22 September 2021 | Online
Our programme focuses on sharing best practice examples and research to improve health visiting practice. This conference will provide a much-needed time of reflection and learning from the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on babies, young children and their families, and the services that support them.
We have a fabulous line up of speakers, including
- Representative from The Royal Foundation
- Professor Gabriella Conti
- Professor Jane Barlow
- Dr Ruth Oshikanlu
- And many more!
Check out the Evidence-based Practice Conference website to find out more including all our fabulous speakers, programmes and how to book your place.