8th April 2016
The awards recognise and celebrate a wide range of activities, policies and strategies that empower communities and individuals, improve the population’s health and address the wider social determinants of health.
There are six categories representing the breadth and reach of public health projects and programmes:
- Arts & Health Award
- Community Health Development Award
- Healthier Lifestyles Award
- Public Mental Health & Wellbeing Award
- Technology Health & Innovation Award
- Workplace Health & Wellbeing Award
The deadline for returning your completed application form and all supporting evidence is 12pm Tuesday 31 May 2016.