Emotional Wellbeing Visits Champions Training Programme
Last few places available – Emotional Wellbeing Visits Champions Training for HVs
- Training days – two day initial training event – 27 & 28 September 2021 (09:00-16:15 online – log in from 08:45)
- Half-day cascade training meeting – 13 December 2021 (09:00-13:30) – The follow up half day is an integral part of the programme – please ensure you attend.
- £480 iHV Members/ £525 Non-Members
The overall aim of this training is:
- To inform health visitors about the purpose, structure and content of the evidence-informed ‘Emotional Wellbeing Visits’ guide for practice, and to generate confidence in their ability to use the guide in practice.
- To increase health visitor confidence and competence in offering emotional wellbeing interventions and support to families and to equip Emotional Wellbeing Champions to be confident to share their learning with health visitor colleagues.
The Champions model is a sustainable model that also supports an onward cascade* of training. This aims to ensure that all HVs working alongside mothers and their families perinatally can access training provided locally to support them to access the evidence-based integrated assessment and intervention framework to underpin their own “listening visits”.
More about the programme:
How to book
Reservations are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis on receipt of a completed application form indicating line management support and access to funding. We ask you to provide your finance dept details and activate finance processes e.g. raising a purchase order to cover your place when you send your application.
Please return your completed application form to [email protected]