Demonstrating Outcomes of Health Visiting Masterclass
Suitable for experienced health visitors, team leaders and senior managers – the masterclass aims to support health visitors to understand and use data to demonstrate the value of health visiting practice to public health.
Aim of Demonstrating Outcomes of Health Visiting masterclass:
Our aim is to clarify your knowledge and enhance your confidence in developing and demonstrating outcomes of health visiting in practice.
Participating in this masterclass will enable you to:
- Appraise evidence for the 4-5-6 model of service delivery for health visiting
- Clarify what is meant by ‘outcome’ in a range of contexts
- Increase your knowledge of data available and its potential to demonstrate evidence of outcomes
- Appraise outcomes frameworks available nationally and locally
- Make use of ‘logic modelling’ to link data to measures of effectiveness
- Prepare evidence for presentation to demonstrate effectiveness of health visiting
The masterclass makes use of the iHV’s ‘Outcomes and Evaluation in Health Visiting: A Practical Guide’ and the iHV’s ‘Economics of Health Visiting’ document.
Participants will explore the evidence base for the 4-5-6 model of health visiting and then make use of some of the tools within the guides to work with real data and be better be prepared to communicate confidently the contribution of health visiting to child public health outcomes.
Hear what others said! What was the best part of the training for them?
Being able to take what we have learnt back to the workforce. Thank you very much.
Application of the models.
Opening a discussion with peers from other organisations.
Networking with other professionals, opportunity to try a logic models, discuss service provision.
Please contact email@example.com to find out more