23rd July 2020
Calling all iHV members – did you miss our iHV Insights webinar on “Health visiting during a pandemic and beyond” held last week (Thursday 16 July)?
Not to worry as the resources from this iHV Insights, as well as the previous ones, are available to iHV members to access as a free member benefit afterwards.
On Thursday 16 July, we were joined by a fabulous panel of experts who were able to provide a focus particularly on ensuring the needs of vulnerable children are met and practical ways to improve virtual contacts during COVID-19 and beyond.
Our expert panel of speakers included:
- Professor Viv Bennett CBE, Chief Nurse and Director Maternity and Early Years, Public Health England
- Dr Rosemary Singh, Specialist CAMHS Practitioner EPEC and Family Partnership Programmes / Clinical Psychologist, Centre for Parent and Child Support
- Gail Barker, Infant Feeding Coordinator, Devon Public Health Nursing
Click here to catch up on iHV Insights Health visiting during a pandemic and beyond, as well as previous iHV Insights sessions:
If you are unable to join the live event, after the event, iHV members can access:
- Recording of the live iHV Insights webinar
- Pdf of webinar slides
- Responses to the Q&A session – key themes to unanswered questions provided by our expert panel (we aim to publish these within 1 week of the event)
- Record of Attendance/ Reflection template for you to download and complete for each iHV Insights attended
Next iHV Insights
Date for your diary – iHV Insights webinar: “Training as a health visitor during a pandemic” – 15:30-16:30 20 August.
Further details, including how to book, coming soon!
About iHV Insights
iHV Insights are webinars run just for our members.
These live online sessions are of interest to frontline health visitors and student health visitors, as well as service leads, commissioners and wider members of the health visiting team, both in the UK and with lots of transferable learning for our international members too.
If you are not an iHV member, join us today to access these resources and many other member benefits.