18th April 2019
Yes! How exciting! It’s only 3 weeks until the annual iHV evidence-based practice conference 2019 – Health for All Children Now. It’s very busy in the office finalising all the arrangements for the day – but we are really looking forwards to welcoming all our delegates, poster presenters and speakers to the event.
If you’ve not booked your ticket yet, then please do hurry as there are not many left! Our last conference was sold out, and nearly all the tickets are already sold for Health for All Children Now! The last few are remaining – so please do not miss out!
The conference programme is looking awesome, with inspiring and expert speakers giving updates. Our great line up of expert speakers includes:
- Professor Alan Emond, Editor, Health for All Children 5th Edition and Professor of Child Health, Bristol University
- Dr Paul Williams MP, Chair of the First 1000 Days of Life inquiry for the Health & Social Care Select Committee
- Professor Helen Bedford, Professor of Child Public Health, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Professor Vivette Glover, Professor of Perinatal Psychobiology, Imperial College London
- James McTaggart, Early Years Psychologist, Highland Council
- Pauline Beirne, National Lead AHP CYP, Scottish Government
- Dr Ollie Morris, General Practitioner
- Joe McCulloch, Executive Producer – Language and Literacy, BBC Learning
- Greg Fell, Director of Public Health, Sheffield
- Siobhan Freegard, Channel Mums
- Sophia Collins, Parenting Science Gang
- Samantha Tucker, The Brain Tumour Charity
And we hope that Nadhim Zahawi MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families, will also join us.
Join us on 9 May in Manchester for sessions on:
- Supporting UPP families
- Primary prevention
- Secondary prevention and identification of impairments
- Making services work for parents
- Prevention of harm
- Developing your research career
- Children in special circumstances
With tickets almost all sold out, we would not want you to miss out on this super opportunity to come along and hear from some of the chapter authors, as well as the editor, of the newly published Hall for All Children 5th edition.