4th August 2020
Our 4th iHV Insights webinar takes place on Thursday 20 August 3.30 to 4.30 pm.
This will cover the topic of: “Training as a Health Visitor during a pandemic”.
We are pleased to announce that our expert panel of speakers includes:
- Joanne Seal, Leader UWE, Chair of United Kingdom Standing Conference on SCPHN. Title: The Changing Educational Context in SCPHN Education during a Pandemic
- Ekaete George, Senior Practice Teacher and Practice Development Lead, Guys and St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust. Title: Maximising the SCPHN learning experience during 2020
- Heena Fountain, Student Health Visitor, Central and North West London Foundation Trust. Title: Frontline health visiting during the Covid19 pandemic – A student’s perspective
- Charlotte Grant, Student Health Visitor, Sutton Health and Care. Title: The Unexpected Module: how to train as a health visitor during a public health pandemic and why it’s important to prioritise yourself during the pandemic
- Maggie Fisher, Professional Development Officer, Institute of Health Visiting. Title: Top tips for looking after yourself in practice
The webinar will also be recorded and will be available to iHV members on our website after the event, together with a FAQ sheet should we have a high number of questions.
Please join us.
How to book for iHV members
Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to select your ticket and proceed to checkout – please note that this webinar is free to iHV members.
Previous iHV Insights
The great news is that recordings of all the iHV Insights webinars are available for iHV members to access as a free member benefit after the event.
Click here to catch up on our 3 fabulous iHV Insights sessions so far:
- 21 May 2020 – COVID-19 in children and managing minor childhood illnesses
- 18 June 2020 – Domestic Violence and Abuse: Keeping victims and children safe during a pandemic
- 16 July 2020 – Health visiting during a pandemic and beyond