The 5th International conference for Global Network of Public Health Nursing (GNPHN) takes place 14-16 May 2019 in Kenya.
Conference Theme: ‘Good Health & Well Being’ – Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
To provide delegates with an opportunity to present and learn about new evidence-based knowledge concerning health systems/services/practice to enable public health nursing to contribute to the achievement of the targets of Goal 3 of the UN Sustainable Goals.
To allow delegates time to discuss and formulate plans to implement possible changes in their countries/local health systems.
• To enable networking opportunities for delegates with international colleagues.
• To participate and represent public health nursing on international health policy groups and forums.
• To promote the Global Network of Public Health Nursing
Call for abstracts:
- now open until 30 September 2018
- please submit via online system