Public Health England is running a series of events for health visitors and school nurses in early 2018.
These networking events build on previous events and provide an opportunity for practitioners, professional leads and commissioners to come together to find solutions to challenges, identify which approaches and strategies work best and learn together to support service improvement through intelligent commissioning.
The Twitter hashtag for these events is #CYPAOH
The series of events will run on the following dates:
|Wednesday 7 February 2018||London|
|Wednesday 14 February 2018||Birmingham|
|Wednesday 21 February 2018||Bristol|
|Wednesday 28 February 2018||Leeds|
Aims and objectives
- to facilitate the dissemination of recent policy within public health
- to share developments in national guidance to support local commissioning
- to provide an opportunity to share data and evidence-based tools from the PHE National Child and Maternal Health Intelligence network
- to ensure attendees have an in-depth understanding of the policies relating to Children and Young People to enable participants to apply policy to practice
- to ensure participants have the necessary skills to support commissioning based on outcomes
- to ensure participants have access and understanding of data flows and resources to support impact assessment
Who should attend
This event is open only for health visitors, school nurses, practitioners, professional leads and local authority commissioning leads. Unfortunately PHE does not have the capacity for students to attend.
The events are free to attend, however, as the capacity of the events are limited, places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.Book now