We’re thrilled to confirm that our annual Leadership Conference, planned for Tuesday 1 December, will be going ahead as as a virtual conference.
2020 has been a challenging year for health visitors as it has for everyone, but we want to mark the foundation of the iHV again with our annual morale raising leadership conference. The important event provides the opportunity at the end of the year to refresh, reflect and discuss new thinking for the year ahead.
This year we are thrilled to have a number of very eminent speakers lined up to address our delegates, also the voices of parents and practice to share recent innovations.
The networking sessions during our September conference were especially popular so we are making them available again. There is even the opportunity to undertake some exercise during the break with our 5 minute Conference Zumba sessions!
Our virtual Leadership conference 2020 will be taking place online on:
- Tuesday 1 December – 09:00 – 14:00
Bookings now open!!
Earlybird rate ends 6 November – so don’t miss out!
We always seek to ensure our activities comply with the UNICEF Baby Friendly Initiative – our events are not and never will be sponsored by the formula milk industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Sir Michael Marmot, Director, The Institute of Health Equity (UCL Department of Epidemiology & Public Health)
- Rt Hon Andrea Leadsom MP, Chair of the Government’s ‘Early Years Healthy Development Review’
- Professor Philip Wilson Director, Centre for Rural Health
- Professor Viv Bennett, Chief Nurse and Director Maternity and Early Years, Public Health England
- Elizabeth Begley, Senior Nurse, Health Visiting and Early Years, Homerton Health Visiting Service
- Dr Sharin Baldwin, Clinical Research Fellow and Clinical Academic Lead, Warwick Clinical Trials Unit and London North West NHS Healthcare Trust
- Vicky Gilroy, Projects and Evaluation lead, Institute of Health Visiting
- Cheryll Adams Executive Director, Institute of Health Visiting
Pricing and How to Book
We are delighted to offer earlybird rates with further special rates for our members:
Earlybird ends 5pm Friday 6 November
iHV members, iHV Fellow Members and non-members can take advantage of our earlybird delegate rate until 6 November.
For iHV members, just ensure that you have your membership number ready to use as your member discount code to secure your reduced delegate rate.
For iHV Fellow members and iHV Student members, please look out for your personal email codes.
If you are not a member and want to access the special earlybird rate for our members, please join us today to receive your membership number to secure your reduced delegate rate.
Should you need any help at all, please email us on [email protected] for assistance.