These regular one-hour webinars are free for iHV Members – they aim to provide an easily accessible option for CPD and an opportunity to learn from leading experts in their field. All live sessions are interactive and you have the opportunity to ask questions.
iHV Insights – Raising awareness of the importance of fathers and partners
- this session is aimed at SCPHN student members, but open to all members with an interest in this topic
Don’t miss this session sharing insights on working and engaging with dads and partners and implications for practice. The iHV is delighted to have Kieran Anders from Dad Matters to share the Dad view. Two SCPHN students will talk about how attending a recent iHV fathers and partners training has impacted on their practice.
We are pleased to announce that our expert panel of speakers includes:
- Kieren Anders, Operations Manager, Dad Matters UK
- Maggie Fisher, Professional Development Officer, Institute of Health Visiting
- Karen Hughes and Cara White, SCPHN Students, University of Greenwich
The webinar will be recorded and will be available to iHV Members who are unable to join the live webinar on our website after the event.
Bookings for iHV Insights: Raising awareness of the importance of fathers and partners taking place on 19 August 2021 are open – book here.
Don’t forget you’ll need to use your iHV membership number to secure your free member’s place at this popular event!
If you have any problems or enquiries please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Previous iHV Insights
Following each live session, the following will be made available to members on the links below:
- Webinar recording
- PDF of the slideset
- Record of Attendance/Reflection template to download and complete, just enter your name and the date that you joined the live iHV Insights or watched it online.
Don’t forget to log in first!