Bookings now open!!
We’re thrilled to announce that our annual Evidence-based Practice Conference “Creating Healthy Children, COVID and beyond”, originally scheduled to take place in May, will now be held online as a virtual conference.
We are delighted that we will be able to showcase the latest research and practice developments in health visiting as we had planned – with a fantastic line-up of speakers, poster presentations and exhibitors – all online.
Our virtual Evidence-based Practice conference 2020 will be taking place online on the following days and times:
- Tuesday 22 September – 08:45 – 13:00
- Wednesday 23 September – 08:45 – 13:00
Bookings now open!!
We always seek to ensure our activities comply with the UNICEF Baby Friendly Initiative – our events are not and never will be sponsored by the formula milk industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Ros Bryar, Professor Emeritus Community and Primary Care Nursing
- Professor Viv Bennett, Chief Nurse and Director Maternity and Early Years, Public Health England
- Jeanelle de Gruchy, President, Director , Association of Directors of Public Health and Population Health, Tameside Council
- Siobhan Freegard, Founder, Channel Mum
- Linda Magistris, CEO, The Good Grief Trust
- Jane Barlow, Professor of Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation Director of Research, University of Oxford
- Helen Bedford, Professor of Children’s Health ,UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Dr Helen Crawley, Director, First Steps Nutrition Trust
- Merle Davies, CEO, A Better Start, Blackpool
- Patrick Myers, Assistant Director, Children Services seconded to Department for Work and Pensions, Dorset Council
- Tim Hobbs,Chief Executive, Dartington Service Design Lab
- James McTaggart, Early Years Psychologist, Highland Council
- Dr Gabriella Conti, Associate Professor, UCL Economics and Institute of Fiscal Studies
Pricing and How to Book
We are delighted to offer earlybird rates with further special rates for our members:
Please book your earlybird place before 28 August 2020 to access the special rates.
iHV members can take advantage of our earlybird member delegate rate – just book your place before 28 August 2020 and ensure that you have your membership number ready to use as your member discount code to secure your reduced delegate rate.
If you are not a member and want to access the special earlybird rate for our members, please join us today to receive your membership number to secure your reduced delegate rate.
Should you need any help at all, please email us on [email protected] for assistance.