9th August 2017
Bookings are now open, with member discounts and early bird rates, for the iHV ‘Making a difference through leadership’ Conference, being held in London on Tuesday, 5 December 2017.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to attend the iHV’s annual leadership conference.
The conference will followed by our special additional annual celebration event, providing you with opportunities to network with national leaders and celebrate achievement in the profession.
Full programme details will be announced shortly with leading speakers and experts, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
This is a MUST ATTEND event for health visitors, iHV Fellows, service leads, public health commissioners with limited places also available for SCPHN Students.
- Time: 09:00 – 18:30
- Date: Tuesday, 5 December 2017
- Venue: RSPH, 28 Portland Place, London, W1B 1LY
Delegate places are now available to book from £125 per person (member and non-member rates apply) – but do book early to get your early bird rate. Early bird rates expire on 31 October 2017.
Conference rate includes full attendance at the conference and iHV celebration event and includes all refreshments, lunch and delegate materials. This also includes VAT at the current rate of 20%.
|Early bird rate (until midnight 31 Oct 2017)||Standard rate (from 1 November 2017)|
How to Book
Bookings may be be made online or offline, depending on your preferred method of payment.
- For payments via credit/debit card, we are only able to accept online bookings via Eventbrite. Please complete the online registration and booking form to proceed to payment options.
- For payments via cheque/invoice:
- By email: Please download the registration form and send the completed form by email to email@example.com. If you are unable to download the form, please email us to advise and we will send it out to you.
- By phone: Please call 01243 374874 where we would be happy to complete the registration form for you. We will then send to you by email for checking and return with confirmation of acceptance to our event booking terms and conditions.