Health visitors play a vital role in ensuring that every child gets the best possible start in life! And the iHV supports health visitors to do just that!
We are constantly working to improve and develop benefits for our membership, below are just some of the benefits you would enjoy as an Associate member of iHV.
- Membership of a large and rapidly-growing community of health visitors
- Opportunity to participate in our developments
- Opportunity to become one of our Fellows
- Opportunity to join a working group in specialist areas
- Monthly e-iHV Times with latest news, evidence, reports, briefings and other relevant materials for the world of Health Visiting
- Access to members-only practice forums to discuss
- and debate professional issues
- Access to the latest tools, guidance and evidence-based materials to ensure that you can make a real difference to children
- Instant access to evidence-based digests on topics from sleep to food allergy
- Instant access to the members-only iHV resources to support and develop best practice
- Lower-cost CPD, training and face-to-face regional and national events
- Lower-cost entry to conferences on key topics for health visitors
Working groups in specialist areas
- Library of Good Practice Points to support and develop your practice
- Opportunity to work with the iHV on project work streams
Click on one of the membership categories on the right to join today!