PHE, with key partners are hosting a symposium focusing on obesity across the life course – clear focus on CYPF. The event is aimed at public health nurses, health visitors, school nurses, practice nurses & midwives and commissioners.
The event will focus on promoting wellbeing, through holistic person and population approaches preventing and tackling obesity, by using the evidence and innovative approaches to support local delivery.
The symposium provides the opportunity to;
- Reflect on the multifaceted and complexity issues surrounding obesity
- Hear from leaders and experts working in the obesity field
- Learn from updates and discover new resources and tools
- Listen to and share good practice and emerging innovation
- Re-affirm the crucial role of public health nurses and wider field force in tackling CO and promoting the wellbeing of children and families
- Develop strategies or local effective and collaborative working based on evidence, policy and what works
- Share experiences, challenges and find solutions through networking
- Listen to what matters to children and young people
Poster presentations from Burdett Trust for Nursing funded programmes.
This symposium is funded by Burdett Trust for Nursing.Book now